If your organization would like to support this event,
email Danielle Smaha, Marketing and Communications Director.
Please note: Ticket sales for this event will close on Monday, May 13! Register today to ensure you can attend!
What makes the best candidates choose your company over a competitor? A growing number of people want employers that make the world a better place. Over 75% of Millennials consider a company’s social and environmental commitments when deciding where to work. This trend is even greater with Gen Z.
Having strong sustainability practices can not only help you win the war for talent but also avoid the high cost of turnover. This event will bridge the gap between your HR and sustainability teams and demonstrate how your company’s sustainability can attract and retain talent. You can’t afford to miss it!
Confirmed speakers include:
- Nancy Stager, Executive Vice President, Human Resources & Charitable Giving, Eastern Bank
- Elzan Godlewski, Assistant Vice President, State Street Corporation
- Penny Billington Hunt, Relationship Manager for Community Development Lending, Eastern Bank
- Lane Jost, Environment and Americas Leader, PwC
- Justin Kang, Vice President, Economic Growth/Executive Director, City Awake, Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce