Meet our scientists from across the Western Hemisphere and explore the reach of Manomet!
Join us for Science Fest on Friday, August 26th from 10 AM—2 PM. Bring the whole family for this fun-filled day of interactive science, food trucks, children’s activities, and more!
As you explore Manomet’s headquarters and visit each program station, you’ll get an inside look at our work from the north slope of Alaska to the southern tip of Argentina—and everywhere in between!
Our dedicated staff is preparing demonstrations, handouts, and activities for all attendees. You’ll learn all about our shorebird science taking place along migratory superhighways called “flyways,” how we’re restoring habitat in coastal ecosystems throughout the Western Hemisphere, what makes Manomet a prime location for migratory songbirds and pollinators, and ways you can get involved in our work!
This is a free event open to the public—to capture the number of guests planning to attend, registration is strongly encouraged. This will help us make sure that everyone has the best possible experience and keep guests informed with updates leading up to the event.
Parking will be located at Manomet Elementary School 70 Manomet Point Rd, Plymouth, MA 02360. A shuttle will run to and from Manomet Headquarters for the duration of the event. For questions, please contact Mady Fagant at 508-224-6521 ext 215 or email@example.com.
Keeping visitors and staff safe is always our number one priority. We are closely monitoring the latest data on the COVID-19 virus in our region and following CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of illness:
- Vaccination is required to attend Science Fest.
- Masks are required when indoors.
- Please practice social distancing (6 feet away from others) when in areas with poor ventilation.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 or experience flu-like symptoms within 7 days before the event, or are at risk for severe illness, please stay home.
- If you or someone in your party becomes ill or tests positive for COVID-19 within 7 days after attending Science Fest, please contact Mady Fagant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe!