Molly Cornell, esteemed Manomet Trustee, has thrown down a challenge: If we reach 100 new members (at any giving level) during this year, she will donate $5,000 to Manomet’s Annual Fund.
Any new Manomet Membership, from now until September 30, 2017, will count towards the 100 new member goal. This is a great opportunity to maximize your impact if you’ve been mulling over making your first donation or if there are some family, friends or colleagues with whom you’ve been thinking you should share the Manomet story.
When you become a Manomet Member, you are part of the solution:
- recovering shorebird populations and improving their habitat.
- connecting people to nature to become better stewards of our world.
- maximizing the resilience and benefits of intact, healthy ecosystems.
- creating a more sustainable food system with reduced environmental impacts.
- building a growing economy that is in balance with the natural world.
“I know we’re not going to solve all of the world’s problems in my lifetime, but I believe Manomet is on track to make a difference. That is why I give support. I’m in this for the long term.”
As a Manomet Member, you support all our work within four life-supporting systems: Natural, Forest, Food, and Economic. Your support makes it possible for the people who manage these systems to change them.
At Manomet, we believe people can live and work today in ways that enable our world to thrive and prosper tomorrow—With you, we can.
Now is the time! Become a Manomet Member today. Spread the word to your network.