From the north slope of Alaska to the southern tip of Argentina, Manomet’s work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors. You can join this special community of supporters by making a gift today.
As a Friend of Manomet, your generosity will support our efforts to use science and collaboration to improve the health of flyways, coastal ecosystems, and working lands and seas and help us build a world where ecosystems and human communities thrive together.
Friends of Manomet are entitled to the following benefits:
- Subscription to Manomet’s magazine (3x yearly);
- Early registration for events;
- Invitations to member-only events;
- Official “Friends of Manomet” decal.
K-12 students can receive membership benefits at no cost, including a digital version of our magazine. Contact Mady Fagant at (508) 224-6521 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Those who contribute $1,000 or more annually, or $84 per month as a Sustaining Member, are recognized as Manomet Advocates. These generous donors have a significant impact on Manomet’s work to build a sustainable future and enjoy the following exclusive benefits.
- All benefits at the Friend level, plus;
- Invitations to exclusive programs, events, and webinars;
- Special quarterly updates from Manomet leadership on programs and projects;
- Two complimentary gift memberships at the “Friend” level to share.